DRAGONBALL S TRAILER DRAGONBALL S TRAILER

this is a terrible idea. the animation was okay. it made me laugh so 3 stars. lol maybe put your skills into other projects?

Bruno's Catch of the Day Bruno's Catch of the Day

just okay. good effort!

Opening Samurai Jack Collab Opening Samurai Jack Collab

not sure how i feel about this. good animation. would like to see more original work.

Stupid Fight Stupid Fight

hahaha ha ha. that's funny. good animation and sound. would like to see longer animation.

Free Outro![2] Free Outro![2]

i have seen this used on generic youtube channels for nearly a year. not original content. not your creation. this is plagorism.

CalebAndersen responds:

Well I made this a long time ago. Same with my first outro on NG. Ive just discovered Newgrounds and realised that it is a perfect place for me to upload my content. Thank you.

The Passive Aggressive Snowman Promo The Passive Aggressive Snowman Promo

this was unexpectedly hilarious. its so bad it breaks the funny meter and brings it full circle. like the office. or snl.

Animation Reel - eric polley Animation Reel - eric polley

uhhh. this submission is very strange but i can see much effort was put into animation and voiceover timing

Evolution Of Xicor Episode 1 Evolution Of Xicor Episode 1

wow man excelent job. did you base this on the dragon ball absilon fanimation?

PisoCproductionz responds:

Thanks bro I appreciate. And no not really this series is more of my version of Xicors origin story mellavelli made absalon based more about the long lost sayains but either way thanks bro I appreciate you even bringing up absalon when watching this because absalon is such a high quality series !

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

you made me cry. this is amazing.

Speedpainting A Bunch Of Shadlings Speedpainting A Bunch Of Shadlings

no. licenced audio. you do not have permission.

StaticSkull responds: