Paradox Paradox

I am so disappointed. where are the low and mid level ranges in this song? I almost threw up from the amount of pure treble.

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Sorry, I forgot to put in the lowpass for this song! I'll get right on it.

Abyssal Reflection Abyssal Reflection

This was really cool! I enjoyed it. You've got talent! please check out my submission for the Halloween spooktacular too please. =) have a Happy Halloween!

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thanks spyderbrd! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and thanks for letting me know with a short review. I'd be happy to check out your submission. Happy Halloween! ^___^

Untitled WIP Untitled WIP

Wow! really good! reminds me of Final fantasy 6-7 battle themes. awesome! =D 5/5

YukkiHonoka responds:

Thank you. :) Glad you like it. <3

Introduction -- I talk a lot. Introduction -- I talk a lot.

Hello YukkiHonoka! I was once in a rock band that was involved in "Visual K"! I would really like to say hello to you and i'm really glad you made this introduction. welcome to Newgrounds. be yourself. =)

YukkiHonoka responds:

Thank you! :) I am glad to be here.

TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge

Wonderful, a masterpiece. i was listening to it with it raining and my window open. it was beautiful.

Where the boo(ze) at? Where the boo(ze) at?

Sound quality issues.

Great song! But i couldn't help but notice you were "Clipping" which caused the sound quality to lower and it also made it harder to hear the lyrics at times.

if you're a real DJ, turn down your master input just by a little bit down the treble a tiny bit and add a little more bass.

if you're using FL or another computer program turn down the sample instruments' vol. if you need a single note to be louder than others, stack them on the same track.

[J-B]Starting Destruction DEMO [J-B]Starting Destruction DEMO

Very nice!

I would like to see more from you with a bit more work... and i think you should definitely write longer musical pieces. also... i liked the intro... but not so much after that...

Jnr1114 responds:

Well, it was the demo. I will finish more of it. Can you tell me what would go nice after the intro? (just PM me)
Thanks for the rating!

marching to heaven marching to heaven

Too short, bad quality, no god.

The track was waaay too short, i would have liked it more if it were longer and was a little less repetitive.

Bad quality recording... i heard a stutter a few times and i noticed that you were clipping alot...

No god, Have yo remember there are alot of Athiests, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, and Pagans... If you put something down as "God this" and "God that"... not everyone's gonna like that stuff.

Just keep that into consideration.

artistic in blood artistic in blood

&gt;=( Damnit josh &gt;=(

I wanna hear you play this on your Real guitar. while writing this in FL you basically gave yourself the tabs.... all you need to do is figure out the Octaves. Easy... if you want i can help you do that i've done many of my tabs in FL and played it on my Real guitar. Holla back!

billybobcockmouth responds:

ive already wrote most of it out all i need to do show dustin the song

[MR] - Oxygene. [MR] - Oxygene.

Clipping... work on that.

Most of the song you could barely hear because the lead was so strong... you're clipping. please work on mastering... and TONE IT DOWN!