DRAGONBALL S TRAILER DRAGONBALL S TRAILER

this is a terrible idea. the animation was okay. it made me laugh so 3 stars. lol maybe put your skills into other projects?

Bruno's Catch of the Day Bruno's Catch of the Day

just okay. good effort!

Opening Samurai Jack Collab Opening Samurai Jack Collab

not sure how i feel about this. good animation. would like to see more original work.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Great way to completely ruin a mouse! I suggest breaking your mouse for this game. totally worth it. =D

ISIS VS. THE WORLD ISIS VS. THE WORLD

Decent if you plan to spend hours learning how to play, otherwise it's got it's flaws and isn't easy to just pick up and play.

Derp Random Parkour Time! Version 1.0 Derp Random Parkour Time! Version 1.0

It's been done to death, there's no goal. Only one level? I really hope you aren't being serious.

Paradox Paradox

I am so disappointed. where are the low and mid level ranges in this song? I almost threw up from the amount of pure treble.

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Sorry, I forgot to put in the lowpass for this song! I'll get right on it.

Abyssal Reflection Abyssal Reflection

This was really cool! I enjoyed it. You've got talent! please check out my submission for the Halloween spooktacular too please. =) have a Happy Halloween!

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thanks spyderbrd! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and thanks for letting me know with a short review. I'd be happy to check out your submission. Happy Halloween! ^___^

Untitled WIP Untitled WIP

Wow! really good! reminds me of Final fantasy 6-7 battle themes. awesome! =D 5/5

YukkiHonoka responds:

Thank you. :) Glad you like it. <3

ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE

@superfreakinbigmac

dude.... you wouldnt have seen it if you weren't looking for it. Great art btw.

MadGasser 01 MadGasser 01

DUDE!

i dont quite understand why people are bombing you.... it may be your authors commentary.... try toning it down a bit eh?

DaveB0rt responds:

IM JUST SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Level 34 Level 34

nice.

very sexy and ninjaish..... but i dont like how the arm looks like a snap on peice.

LegolaSS responds:

its the new and improved sexy pin up... now with pin on arms!!!... yeah i see what your saying, i did mess around with it untill i gave up trying to fix it... i should really make it blend it instead of a *snap of arm*.. :P